Effective Date: January 1, 2015
Collection of Personal Information
How information is collected
When you interact with our site in anyway, including but not limited to: creating an account, registering information, subscribing to emails, contact us or making purchases through the site, we ask you for Personal Information. LivWell may keep information relating to how you use the site, including, but not limited to, what pages you view and transactions you attempt or complete. Cookies and other related technology may be utilized to collect information about your interaction with our site. Personal Information may also be collected through third parties in order to give us additional information to enhance the service we provide you.
What information is collected
- Email Addresses: Provided to us in conjunction with registering an account, purchasing a product, subscribing to our newsletter, or through contacting us in any way.
- Other Contact Information: Including but not limited to: name, mailing address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, social media and other third-party username and account information.
- Technology Related Information: Information provided by your Internet browser. IP addresses, cookies and any and all future technology related information.
- Demographics: Any demographic or psychographic information including but not limited to: age, gender, income, location and social relationships.
- Financial Information: Credit and Debit card information, as well as any other information related to payments and transactions.
- Browsing and Transaction Information: Including, but not limited to, any way in which you interact with our site, or make purchases on our site.
Use of Information
In general, your Personal Information is used for the following purposes
- Internal record keeping;
- Improving, Analyzing and Tracking our Site and Services;
- Marketing and Promotion;
- Emails and social media contact;
- Prevent fraud;
- Corporate Obligations;
- Provide help and support to you, our employees and our merchants;
- Provide help or support to our merchants or business partners.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about site traffic and improve our site in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better site, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website, and you may not be able to sign in to your account, or make purchases.
Disclosure of Information
Except as otherwise, or when required by law, we do not sell, trade, rent, distribute or share your information with any third-parties, unless you ask or authorize us to do so.
The following entities and information is exempt from this clause:
- Any company in which LivWell takes place in a merger or acquisition with, including any meetings, talks or other appropriate business relations leading up to said merger or acquisition, or the consideration of thereof;
- Subsidiaries and affiliates of LivWell;
- Any state or federal subpoena, similar legal process, or legal advisement by our lawyers, applicable local law, law enforcement agencies and or district attorneys and courts in the United States, or any other country in which LivWell operates in, and you are subject to the jurisdiction of;
- In the event that fraud is being investigated, or any other reasonable reason in which our company and rights must be protected;
- Information you explicitly provide to our partners will be subject to their own Privacy Policies;
- Partners whom you explicitly consent to have your information provided to;
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us using the information provided on our Contact Us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We take the protection and security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use a variety of technological and industry standard processes and procedures to help safeguard this information. Financial information will be stored using industry standard encryption technology. However, you understand that no process or procedures by any company can ever fully eliminate all risks associated with your Personal Information.
Third Party Privacy and External Links
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please note that this is in no way related to any information we collect from you. We do not share any of your Personal Information we collect with these companies.